Workplace Movement is a unique programme run in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough by Living Sport to help organisations realise the business benefits of an active workforce.
It offers a range of good value support packages that provide tools, resources and practical, local support and is a great next step for any organisation looking to delve deeper into active working. There are three levels of support: Basic (£500), Advanced (£750) and Premium (£1000) and the toolkit includes:
- Workplace Movement benchmark tool – to assess how your organisation supports active working and provide a clear framework to help you make improvements.
- Staff wellbeing survey – an easy to use survey platform that provides insight into workplace wellbeing
- Online resource library – a bank of downloadable resources including remote working guidance, active travel, healthy home working, physical activity for mental health and much more
- Training courses – including Workplace Physical Activity Champions and Physical Activity for Good Mental Health
- Bespoke activity tracking challenge – create a bespoke exercise challenge to motivate and engage your workplace
- Expert support and advice from Living Spot your local Active Partnership – local support from the experts in sport and physical activity
For more information contact Kelly.Vickers@livingsport.co.uk or visit Workplace Movement | Living Sport Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Sports Partnership Limited